Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Do you have Issues? Do you hate yourself? Then you've come to the right place.

Are you happy? Well adjusted? Able to balance a rewarding career with a social life? Then the world will learn to hate and despise you if you don't learn how to at least fake being a miserable failure to fit in.

This is not a scam, I am not selling you anything aside from the only sure fire guide to a life of familial and professional bliss that is guaranteed to result in a firmer, slimmer you (eventually) or your time spent reading it refunded in full.
To reiterate: This is not a scam or pyramid scheme, and while I may be a Nigerian astronaut currently stranded in space I, unlike Certain Nigerian astronauts I can think of, have the decency not to whine about it.

In the following weeks I plan to lay out for you, the lucky reader, a fool proof method of utilizing all the hatred that you most deservedly have about yourself to become a better, slimmer, more actualized you, free of all the brainwashing of the feminazi confederacy and it's ludicrous assumption that women have worth beyond that which other people and men give us.

1 comment:

Renegade Evolution said...

RM:

I have not laughed this hard in a long time. I will check back often.